Operations Assistant, Game Presentation & Marketing
Bradenton MaraudersBradenton, FL
This was removed by the employer on 10/31/2023 4:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Operations Assistant, Game Presentation & Marketing jobs in Bradenton-FL
Search all Operations Assistant, Game Presentation & Marketing postings
Full Time Job
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) are integral to who we are as an organization. We believe that our workforce should reflect the vast diversity of the communities we serve and that diverse voices should be elevated and intentionally integrated into our work. We welcome individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized, or underrepresented groups to apply and join our team. Even if you feel as if you do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we still strongly encourage you to apply.
The Pirates Why
The Pittsburgh Pirates are a storied franchise in Major League Baseball who are reinventing themselves on every level. Boldly and relentlessly pursuing excellence by:
• purposefully developing a player and people-centered culture;
• deeply connecting with our fans, partners, and colleagues;
• passionately creating lifetime memories for generations of families and friends; and
• meaningfully impacting our communities and the game of baseball.
At the Pirates, we believe in the power of a diverse workforce and strive to create an inclusive culture centered in Passion, Innovation, Respect, Accountability, Teamwork, Empathy, and Service.
This position will assist in the production of video assets, still graphics, and animations for game presentation on the stadium field video board. This position will work within the video board control room on Spring Training and Bradenton Marauders game days.
• Utilize Adobe software to create necessary graphic materials. Key software includes Photoshop, Premiere, Audition, and After Effects.
• Assist in day-of-game control room operations.
• Assist in creating content for the video board and social media.
• Understand additional video board operation roles and be prepared to fulfill them.
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Game Presentation.
• Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
• Availability to work nights, weekends, and other flexible schedules.
• Previous experience working with a sports team.
• Understanding of the game of baseball.
• Previous experience in studio production or live entertainment environment.
• Experience in the role of director and switch operator.
• Experience with TriCaster.
• Experience with Daktronics.