Ticket Account Executive
Boston Red SoxBoston, MA
Full Time Job
Season Ticket Account Executive
Act as the main point of contact for an assigned group of Red Sox Season Ticket Holders in order to fulfill all of their customer service needs and to ensure their annual renewal. Incumbent will establish strong and lasting relationships with assigned Season Ticket Holder accounts through outbound phone calls, in-park meetings, out of office visits and season ticket holder events.
• Serves as the primary point person within the organization for an assigned group of Red Sox season ticket accounts.
• Handles all questions, requests, problems and concerns from the assigned group of Season Ticket Holders in an exceptionally courteous, efficient and timely manner.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of season ticket account benefits, policies, procedures and processes.
• Possesses above-average knowledge of all aspects of Fenway Park.
• Makes appropriate and proactive efforts to personally contact (by phone or in person) all assigned season ticket accounts at least once per season.
• Meets or exceeds renewal rate goals set forth each season by providing exceptional personal service to each account, reviewing the renewal status of each account, and taking appropriate and timely action.
• Encourages customers to upgrade their plans and/or add seats to their accounts when purchase patterns indicate a potential benefit to the customer.
• Reviews account information on the ticketing system to make sure it is up-to-date, accurate and complete. Makes changes to or obtains additional information when needed.
• Tracks all contact with each account using CRM software.
• Represents the Club in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Expected to perform a variety of other sales and services functions within the Ticketing Department as needed throughout the year including answering inbound sales and service phone calls related to tickets, in-person customer service on game/event days and other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree required
• A minimum of two (2) years work experience in a customer service position
• Proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Strong customer service, communication, time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.