Boston Red Sox Florida Spring Training Internship: Corporate Partnerships and Client Services
Boston Red SoxFort Myers, FL
This was removed by the employer on 10/23/2020 11:16:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Boston Red Sox Florida Spring Training Internship: Corporate Partnerships and Client Services jobs in Fort Myers-FL
Search all Boston Red Sox Florida Spring Training Internship: Corporate Partnerships and Client Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Boston Red Sox Florida Spring Training Internship: Corporate Partnerships and Client Services? *In order to be considered for this role, after clicking ''apply now'' above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.*
The Boston Red Sox are looking for an individual who will be responsible for assisting in the sales and service of the Club's corporate partnerships and premium sales clients as it relates to Spring Training. This person MUST be available from January – April 2021. This internship is designed to provide an intern with experience in corporate partnerships and premium hospitality including the activation and execution of fulfilling sponsors assets. This position plays a key role in growing sales revenues, managing high profile accounts and assuring a first class experience for our clients at JetBlue Park.
• Coordinate and execute sponsor assets throughout Spring Training
• Assist corporate sales team in prospecting new leads for corporate partnerships
• Schedule ballpark exhibiting days and sponsor giveaways
• Host clients pre-game while giving VIP tours to Florida and Boston based sponsors
• Assist with the game day activation of all sponsor giveaways/promotions
• Responsible for the procurement of all sponsor related artwork for signage and print
• Collect photos for end of year sponsor recaps
• Create end of season sponsor recaps
• Assist building sales proposals for potential sponsors
• Assist with the preparation of sales contracts and sales planning.
• Create and maintain database of all Spring Training sponsors and premium sales in CRM
• Liaison between ticket office manager and sponsor/Premium sales clients
• Ensure premium hospitality areas are properly set up before gates open.
• Coordinate and distribute tickets for premium sales clients and sponsors
• Follow up with clients pre and post-game to ensure clients' needs are met
• Highly organized and ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a high-paced environment
• Strong understanding and use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign a plus
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
• Strong interest in sales and customer service
• Prior tour experience a plus
• College Credit available, if needed for graduation, but not a requirement (must be Junior year or greater to apply).
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.