Boston Red SoxBoston, MA
Full Time Job
The Red Sox Productions Production Assistant is responsible for shooting and editing content for Fenway Park's videoboards, Red Sox social media platforms, redsox.com, and NESN – the club's regional sports network. This person will shoot Red Sox home games in addition to a wide variety of ballpark events, interviews, community appearances, and sponsor-related content. We are seeking a highly motivated individual that possesses strong communication skills and is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Shoot footage of Red Sox home games and various events inside and outside the ballpark
• Independently edit both long and short form videos for distribution across multiple platforms
• Create a variety of graphics as it relates to individual projects
• Assist in a variety of unique projects from Red Sox Productions and the Red Sox organization as needed
CHARACTERISITICS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Extensive working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe PhotoShop) and Mac computers is required
• Experience with Canon DSLR cameras is required
• Strong ability to multi-task multiple editing projects at once with varied deadlines, including long term projects that require constant updates
• Passion for and knowledge of the game of baseball
• Superior communication, collaborative, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
• Bachelor's degree required; degree in TV Production, Film or Broadcast Journalism, or relevant field, is preferred
• Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays throughout the season including all Red Sox games at Fenway Park
• Experience in college or professional sports industry preferred but not required
The Red Sox (or FSM) requires proof of being up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to applicable legal requirements. Up-to-date means having received all recommended COVID-19 vaccination doses in the primary series and a booster dose(s) when eligible, per CDC guidelines.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.