Intern - Sales , Junior Sales Academy
Boston Red SoxBoston, MA
This was removed by the employer on 12/28/2021 3:09:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Sales , Junior Sales Academy jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Intern - Sales , Junior Sales Academy postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Start Date: January 2022
End Date: June 2022
The Red Sox Sales Academy has created the ''Red Sox Junior Sales Academy'' to give recent graduates, and current college students the opportunity to grow into future sports and entertainment sales professionals. Responsibilities include actively selling all inventory at Fenway Park including season tickets, partial plans, group tickets, and special events. Sales interns will work up to 40 hours per week on site at Fenway Park.
• Develop new leads through cold calling, emails, text, and referrals from current customers.
• Minimum of 75 phone calls per day; including 2 appointments per week.
• Provides excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and at games.
• Represents the Club in a positive and professional manner at all times.
CHARACTERISITICS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Current college student
• Strong desire to break into professional sports as a sales professional
• Must be a team player.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to work the full length of the internship.
Graduates of the Red Sox Sales Academy have moved on to, or are currently in the following full time positions within the sports industry:
- (2) Manager, Red Sox Sales Academy – Boston Red Sox
- (6) Premium Season Ticket Account Executives – Boston Red Sox
- Coordinator, Red Sox Sales Academy – Boston Red Sox
- (2) Premium Suite Sales Account Executives – Boston Red Sox
- (5) Group Sales Account Executives - Boston Red Sox
- (2) Season Ticket Account Executives – Boston Red Sox
- Account Executive, Special Events – Fenway Sports Management
- Sales Representative, Special Events – Fenway Sports Management
- Coordinator Marketing Partnerships – Fenway Sports Management
- Premium Coordinator - Boston Red Sox
- Senior Manager, Ticket Sales – Pittsburgh Penguins
- Manager, Business Development – MLB Korea
- Manager, Group Sales & Hospitality - Oakland Athletics
- SR Manager of Ticket Sales – Pittsburg Penguins
- Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager - Portland Timbers
- Group Sales Account Executive – Boston Bruins
- (2) Season Ticket Account Executives – Boston Bruins
- Premium Account Executive – Boston Celtics
- Manager, Suite Sales - Columbus Crew SC at Legends
- Manager, Inside Sales at Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment
- Premium Sales Consultant – Sofi Stadium at Hollywood Park at Legends
- Premium Sales Consultant – Allegiant Stadium at Legends
- Premium Sales Consultant - Rose Bowl Stadium
- Group Sales Account Executive – Oakland A's
- Group Sales Account Executive - Colorado Avalanche
- Membership Services, Boston Celtics
- Vice President, Corporate Partnerships – Washington Redskins
- Inside Sales Account Executive, New York Islanders
- Account Manager, Member Services at New York Islanders
- Coordinator, Event Operations at U.S. Soccer Federation
- Account Executive at NASCAR
- Sales Consultant - Seattle Mariners
The Red Sox (or FSM) requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to applicable legal requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.