Intern - Red Sox Photography
Boston Red SoxBoston, MA
This was removed by the employer on 2/4/2023 3:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Red Sox Photography jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Intern - Red Sox Photography postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
As part of the Red Sox Creative Services department, the Red Sox Photo Intern will contribute photography throughout the 2023 Red Sox Season. The Photo Intern will work closely with Red Sox photographers, designers, and videographers to fulfill visual needs for various marketing initiatives. By the end of the internship, the Photo Intern will produce a long-term photo story or project of their choosing and leave with a well-rounded portfolio.
Deadline to apply is February 5th, 2023.
• Assist with coverage of daily gameday needs, including shooting pregame and in-game ceremonies, fan features, and game action
• Capture non-game day events
• Edit, caption, keyword, and properly archive and organize all images and files
• Assist Red Sox photography staff with photo shoots and other daily needs
CHARACTERISTICS / QUALIFICATIONS
• 3 to 5 years of photography experience is preferred
• Ability to work 35 hours a week at Fenway Park, including nights/weekends/holidays as needed throughout the season
• Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite and Photo Mechanic required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and produce content in real-time under short deadlines, organize and prioritize numerous simultaneous projects
• Must be able to commit from the beginning of the 2023 season through the end of potential post-season (end of March through possibly November)
The Red Sox (or FSM) requires proof of being up-to-date on COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to applicable legal requirements. Up-to-date means having received all recommended COVID-19 vaccination doses in the primary series and a booster dose(s) when eligible, per CDC guidelines.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination based on race, religious creed, color, sex, age, national origin, handicap, disability, military/veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or protected genetic information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.