Group Sales and Service Account Executive
Boston Red SoxBoston, MA
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 6:30:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Group Sales and Service Account Executive jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Group Sales and Service Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Group Sales and Service Account Executive? POSITION OVERVIEW:
Seeking a dynamic, self-starter, who would be responsible for actively selling group tickets, pre and in-game group hospitality packages, and other ticket related products as needed. Responsible to maintain an industry best standard in customer service for all Group accounts. Accountable for achieving set sales and revenue goals by implementing sales and services best practices.
• Coordinates and executes a minimum of 60 sales activities per day.
• Develops new leads through cold calling, networking events, utilization of CRM tools, social selling, and referrals from current customers.
• Renews and services all group accounts estimated to be around 750 accounts. Establishes and maintains strong relationships with all group contacts.
• Enhance existing and creates new Group Sales events to maximize ticket sales and revenue.
• Maintains strong and healthy relationships with our 3rd Partners Aramark and Twins Enterprises
• Assists in executing pre-game assets for their own Groups and department's Groups.
• Contributes to servicing all Group Sales Department's hospitality clients on game days.
• Conduct client and prospect visits as well as works the Group Sales Headquarters during home games.
• Meets regularly with Sr. Director Group Ticket Sales and Sr. Manager of Group Sales, and provides accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointments, event recaps, and account management.
• Always represents the Club in a positive and professional manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
CHARACTERISITICS / QUALIFICATIONS
• A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in sales, preferably in a sports/events setting
• Successful history of closing five figure deals
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and quotas
• Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team
• Strong customer service, communication, time management and organizational skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel required
• Experience with ProVenue, Salesforce, Canva, and Adobe Creative a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.