Boston Red SoxBoston, MA
This was removed by the employer on 2/6/2021 5:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the Studio Facilities/Equipment Category
Search for Grounds Crew jobs in Boston-MA
Search all Grounds Crew postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Grounds Crew? Grounds Crew - Seasonal
As a member of the Grounds Crew, you will be involved with not only Red Sox games, but also additional non-baseball events on the field as well as daily maintenance on non-event/game days. Candidates should have the ability to carry at least 50 lb. while running. This position is outdoors and subject to weather conditions and requires standing for long periods of time as well as an extensive amount of walking and climbing steps.
• Must be able to think and work quickly in pressure situations and in adverse weather conditions.
• Follow direction and carry out daily duties without direct supervision.
• Ability to troubleshoot situations and solve problems quickly.
• Must interact clearly and professionally with staff, supervisors, and public.
CHARACTERISTICS / QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to work long and irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to work the entire event including pre and post-game/event activities (5-7 hours).
• Ability to work non game/event days
• Ability to walk, stand, for the entire event (5-7 hours).
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to read, speak and comprehend English.
• Will collaborate effectively with others to produce results.
• Ability to hear, comprehend and disseminate instructions and vital information especially in the event of emergencies. Will maintain a positive attitude under pressure.
• Must be able to lift, carry and transport large boxes and items in excess of 50 pounds while running.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be available to work a majority of remaining home games during the 2021 season which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Adhere to Boston Red Sox Organization Policies and Procedures.
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload.
• Meet Department productivity standards. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.