3D Printing technician / operator
Bonds 3D StudioFairfax, VA
Part Time Job
Bond's 3D Printing Studio is looking for a 3D printing enthusiast with hands on experience and knowledge in maintaining 3D printer's in good working order (upgrading and rebuilding skills is an advantage).
1) Maintenance of 3D Printers fleet keeping in good working order
2) Slicing and optimizing the prints
3) Communication with customers (online) / quoting requests
Good candidate should be:
1) Well organized and self driven
3) Able to prioritize tasks
4) Passionate about 3D printing
5) Capable of working in fast pace mode
- $10-$12 / hour - 15-30 hours a week - Growth opportunity
Bond's 3D Studio is a sister company to Bond's Escape Room in old town Fairfax and located in the same building. Being here since 2015 we are known for:
- our creative and unique approach in everything we do
- making / building / creating everything in house
- best customer service
- non stop evolving mindset
- attracting interesting and creative people to our family and working together for many years
Join our team and grow with us!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online