Boat Rocker MediaLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2021 9:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Brand Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all Brand Manager postings
Full Time Job
Boat Rocker Media is an independent, integrated global entertainment company that creates, produces, and distributes premium scripted, unscripted, live action and animated kids and family content for all platforms, manages top global talent, and develops and monetizes brands and intellectual property. We have a strong creative and business culture that fights for ideas, supports storytellers, and has a track record of ensuring big ideas get distributed to the world.
The Company was founded in 2003 and has 900+ global employees across 7 major cities including: Toronto (Headquarters), New York, Los Angeles, Ottawa, Halifax, London, and Hong Kong. Boat Rocker Media has approximately 40 shows greenlit or in-production and a distribution library of 9,000+ half hours for leading global customers such as Netflix, HBO, BBC, NBC, ABC, Hulu, Amazon, Apple, Disney, Showtime, Discovery, CTV, Global and CBC.
Brand Manager will report to the Global Brand Director (based in London office), with responsibilities for the UK, EMEA and Australia. The successful candidate will work with the broader Boat Rocker Studios team to deliver & grow the portfolio of brands focussed mainly around the kids & family portfolio, however this role will also work across scripted and factual when brand and licensing opportunities arise. Working closely with all divisions across Boat Rocker to take a holistic view of the brand and its P&L to drive 'one voice', encouraging collaboration across all lines of business.
• Support the Brand Director to help create local and regional (UK/EMEA/Australia) targeted franchise strategies and rollout plans that deliver against the overarching global plans.
• Work alongside Toronto based Brand & Licensing Manager, Americas to create global brand decks, sales & trade marketing materials, manage all localisation for the UK, EMEA, Australia, aswell as creating bespoke regional sales and marketing materials.
• Partner closely with the Licensing Director, Brand Director based in London to co-present when needed the brand and franchise strategies to retail buyers, potential and existing licensees and promotional partners. Support the brand director in brainstorms with partners to develop innovative retail overlay promotions and help execute instore.
• Work alongside brand director to help devise 'breakthrough' buzzworthy brand/PR moments and activations to elevate the brand and in some cases portfolio message. Blue sky thinking around stunts, CP launches, digital engagement to drive brand engagement and cut through. Maximise opportunities to grow the brands across content distribution, retail, licensing and evaluate gaps. Considerable focus on digital & social platforms.
• Track schedules, ratings, overall performance, and release dates across the UK, EMEA and Australia markets, being the main point of contact for the broadcasters. Working closely with partners to maximise awareness opportunities on and off air.
• Work in partnership across multiple lines of business and teams to help implement and execute the brand strategies both locally and regionally, providing quarterly updates to senior management.
• Collate assets and information from industry, broadcasters, agent, retail, licensees, digital, promotional partners to incorporate within sales and marketing materials and press releases.
• Be main point of contact for local and regional teams for brand questions and dissemination of information and assets.
• Support Brand Director in creation and delivery of targeted consumer marketing plans including digital content solutions, social media campaigns, consumer PR support, live events & more
• Work closely with licensing sales to pitch, secure and deliver retail promotional activity
• Manage external marketing approvals across UK/EMEA/Australia markets.
• Build key relationships internally with Production, Creative, Legal, Finance, Marketing and externally with retailers, manufacturers, promotional clients, agents and agencies.
• Have a thorough knowledge of key trends as well as brand and competitor's performance.
• Attendance at all relevant trade shows.
• Minimum 5 years' experience within an entertainment, licensing, retail or consumer product environment
• Strong understanding of different cultures across EMEA region, with experience in working across boundaries
• Experience in franchise management, managing a portfolio of brands and able to multi-task
• Experience of developing brand plans with a commercial and strategic understanding
• Strong experience working in the digital space and with influencers.
• Experience in pitching brands and product to retailers
• An established network of relevant industry contacts
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely, excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong MS Office skills, PowerPoint in particular
Boat Rocker Media is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Boat Rocker Media is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.