Intern - PR
BMP Beverly HillsWest Hollywood, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
BMP Beverly Hills is a boutique creative PR firm specializing in lifestyle, talent, brand, hospitality and entertainment public relations. We don't believe in a one-size-fits-all method. Instead, we tailor our services to suit your wants and needs. Every project and client is unique and our approach will be as well. Our PR team creates worldwide exposure for talent and brands. We increase awareness by integrating our brands into all aspects of pop culture, including print, online, and social media. We also offer this same PR experience personally to actors, musicians, athletes, models, and personalities. Focusing on features, interviews, and editorial placements, we ensure you get the coverage you deserve.
The results speak for themselves. Our clients have been featured in Esquire, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue, Today Show, GMA, FOX, CNN, The Hollywood Reporter, Deadline, Variety, Cosmo, People, Luxe, Marie Claire, Modern Luxury, and many other regional, national, and international media outlets
We are looking for interns who are ready to learn the ins and outs of the public relations industry and someone that would be a great addition to our team. Internships are offered year-round.
The internships are great paths to growth: we've hired three interns as full-time employees in recent years.
While no two days are the same, typical duties include:
*Pitching clients to various media outlets
*Managing social media accounts
*Writing and distributing press releases
*Assist managers with media outreach
*Assist on celebrity photoshoot production
*Working at events around LA
*Managing daily administrative duties
*Manage clippings for clients
• Must be currently enrolled in a college or university program working towards a degree and able to receive course accreditation
• Minimum 2-3 days per week commitment, 14-20 hours, for a 2 to 3 month internship term. Hours and days are flexible.
• Highly organized and proactive
• A willingness to learn about the PR world and to work hard
• Enthusiasm in tackling new tasks and projects
• Quick learner and with an attention to detail
• Strong phone and computer skills and efficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media
• A desire to gain comprehensive real-world knowledge and practical skills
Academic credit is offered. This is an unpaid internship, with a potential for future employment. We're looking for candidates to start ASAP.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online