Talent Acquisition Partner
This was removed by the employer on 5/1/2023 2:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Partner jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Talent Acquisition Partner postings
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Manages the full cycle of recruitment for a variety of organization levels in all locations. This includes employing sourcing strategies, partnering with hiring managers, assessing candidates, influencing offer negotiations and working with outside agency partners. Position also requires reporting and evaluation of activities to continuously reduce the time to fill positions and increase the diverse slate of candidates.
LOCATION: Nashville, TN office. BMI has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding future transitions will take place in phases as BMI continues to closely monitor COVID-19 as employee safety is our priority.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Leads, directs and/or supports recruiting efforts at all levels, either directly or indirectly with a focus on attracting, retaining and engaging high caliber talent.
• Builds and maintains relationships with management across the business as a trusted talent advisor, to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the attraction, recruiting and retention of top talent.
• Builds and maintains relationships with recruiting agency partners to ensure compliance to agreements, alignment of hiring specifications and agreement of service level.
• Reaches agreement with hiring managers on initial Position Talent Strategy, to include commitments for sourcing, screening, selection and service levels for meetings and candidate feedback.
• Partners with management to be clear for job specifications, essential job duties, key competencies, qualification and skills.
• Coordinates/participates in staffing activities as assigned, including: posting job opportunities on job boards and in publications, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews and administering applicant assessments and entering information in applicant tracking database as assigned.
• Provides oversight for the applicant life cycle from candidate sourcing through the application, interviewing and offer letter process.
• Ensures offers are made that are appropriately placed in the respective pay range and respectful of internal equity.
• Develops and maintains the recruiting process and evaluates on-going to identify process improvement opportunities. Maintains a dashboard of talent acquisition metrics to measure effectiveness and progress (Time to Fill Report, Sign-On Bonus, Relocation).
• As assigned, maintains contacts with college placement offices to help identify and source qualified candidates and build strong relationships within the higher education community.
• Ensures participation, directly or indirectly, in job fairs as appropriate.
• Researches special programs as requested.
• Other duties as assigned.
Physical/Visual Activities or Demands: Physical/visual activities or demands that are commonly associated with the performance functions of this job.
• Sitting, talking, hearing and walking.
• Concentrated mental and visual attention with normal hand-eye coordination.
• Clarity of vision at 20 inches B corrected or uncorrected.
• Generally negligible physical effort, but occasional moving of 1 to 25 lb. items.
• Frequent keyboarding.
• Extended hours beyond 40 as needed.
• Flexibility for occasional overnight travel.
• Regular attendance.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. Continuing education is encouraged.
• Minimum three years in a progressive HR environment with a recruiting background in a fast paced office/corporate environment.
• Minimum of three years working in a fast-paced recruiting environment.
• Experience working with HR software and applicant tracking systems. Ceridian experience is preferred
• Above average proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Human Resource policy/procedures, compensation, legal compliance and employment laws.
and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Excellent detail orientation.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Exceptional follow-through skills.
• Highest level of confidentiality.
• Up to date knowledge of talent management best practices.
• Proven exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated success in working with and developing cooperative, informative and constructive relationships with team members at all levels, recruiting partners and applicants.
• Able to build and maintain solid relationships with hiring managers and provide a high-touch, high-quality experience for all candidates.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; able to present ideas in an easy to understand and engaging manner.
• Able to complete projects under tight deadlines, even when there are competing requirements and changes in assignments.
• Assertive, self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
• Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM) PHR and SPHR preferred.
• DDI Targeted Selection/Art of Behavioral Interviewing certification preferred.
The specific base salary offered to a successful applicant will be based on individual qualifications, skills, experience and education. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. The position may also be eligible for one or more performance-based bonuses. In addition to cash compensation, BMI offers a competitive portfolio of benefits to its employees, as described below.
What We Give to You:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid vacation and paid sick/personal time
• 12 paid calendar holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Summer hours that offer more time for fun in the sun
• Company paid life insurance
• Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
• Tuition assistance for qualified team members
• Commuter benefits (New York)
• Amazing and engaging culture
• Employee Resource Groups
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran’s or marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor.