Part Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing support activity to protect and grow revenues from our existing licensee base. Perform day-to-day support functions while acting as knowledge lead and resource for related work.
LOCATION: Nashville, TN office. This position currently reports to the office (2) days per week and work remotely for (3) days a week. Effective February 28, 2022, this position will report to the TN office Monday-Thursday and work remotely on Fridays until further notice.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Responsible for assisting Customer Relations with support functions to ensure that the respective revenue goals and service level thresholds are met.
• Responsible for verification and research activity for base customers including but not limited to qualifying leads, account maintenance, pre-calls, fee adjustments, license renewals, report forms, correspondence and customer inquiries.
• Performs quality assurance tasks related to evaluating data integrity within the customer relationship management (CRM) system, including review of new sales leads, online licensing, and customer reporting.
• Preparation of report forms and license fee schedules.
• Assist with departmental administrative functions such as mail, running reports, checking voice mail, etc.
• Perform other duties and projects as needed.
• Regular attendance.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Experience: Minimum 1-2 years experience in an office environment preferred. Contact center experience preferred.
and Abilities: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Exceptional communication skills including ability to listen, write and speak effectively including presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally including strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Result-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
• Strong analytical skills so that internal and external customer needs are properly interpreted and translated into application and operational requirements.
• Flexible and adaptable to manage multiple priorities, assignments and tasks in high paced environment including the ability to manage and adapt to change.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Contact center knowledge and best practices including customer relationship management (CRM) experience such as Salesforce; fluent with Microsoft Office Suite.
For the health and safety of our staff, BMI requires that all team members who are expected to work in BMI offices or interact with the public on BMI’s behalf, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and pre-approved.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.