Part Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Provide support to sales management and team members by performing the following duties:
LOCATION: Nashville, TN office. This position currently reports to the office (2) days per week and work remotely for (3) days a week. Effective February 28, 2022, this position will report to the TN office Monday-Thursday and work remotely on Fridays until further notice.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Performs administrative support tasks and duties as assigned.
• Processes and/or creates sales reports as needed.
• Performs internal system and record keeping maintenance based on business needs.
• Works with Licensing Administration and Sales Representatives to ensure license quality assurance tasks are completed each month.
• Support sales leadership in administrative functions including and not limited to supply ordering, securing conference rooms and supporting department activities and events.
• Conducts research related to the lead process and/or sales as needed
• Supports the processing of report forms from Inside Sales and Chain Sales & Centralized Accounts customers.
• Handle documentation and archival of changes to procedures and other documentation as needed for the support team and the Sales department.
• Facilitates internal and external communication as it relates to sales and sales processes.
• Secure license agreements (of all markets) from other PRO’s and build a comparison grid twice a year to reflect differences that assist in the strategic decision-making process.
• Purchase office supplies for special events as needed.
• Adheres to and completes duties as assigned on the daily production schedule.
• Regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred.
• Minimum one-year experience in an office environment preferred. Customer relations/telephone experience required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Access and Excel.
• Experience working with and maintaining database systems and reports, as well as word processing, spreadsheets, and data entry.
• Highest level of confidentiality.
• Able to establish constructive and informative relationships with employees, management, and customers.
• Able to interact professionally with a diverse employee population and with all levels of staff and management.
• Able to work independently and with good judgment.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
• Strong typing and proofreading skills.
For the health and safety of our staff, BMI requires that all team members who are expected to work in BMI offices or interact with the public on BMI’s behalf, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is requested and pre-approved.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran’s or marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor.