Sr. Operations Analyst
This was removed by the employer on 3/5/2021 5:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Sr. Operations Analyst jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Sr. Operations Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Operations Analyst? POSITION SUMMARY: Provides technical guidance and expertise to ensure efficient data center operations.
LOCATION: Nashville, TN
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Leads investigation and/or investigates and ensures resolution of all production processing problems for batch and on-line services.
• Assists systems and programming personnel as requested.
• Logs and documents Information Technology production problems, including creating trouble managing system records.
• Identifies recurring and potential operations problems.
• Recommends controls for prevention.
• Investigates alternative methods to expedite problem resolution.
• Responds to user requests for information and assists in problem resolution.
• Maintains contact with users on operational and production problems.
• Monitors and controls direct access storage device files to ensure effective space utilization.
• Allocates storage space and deletes obsolete files.
• Checks and logs space availability during shifts.
• Ensures complete and accurate production turnovers to next shift.
• Advises shift personnel regarding production status.
• Advises and consults on organizational, procedural and workflow plans, methods and procedures.
• Analyzes the results of monitoring the operating system and recommends changes to improve processing and utilization.
• Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, especially regarding future business expansion.
• Strives to learn the job functions of the position’s immediate superior as well as peer level positions with whom the individual interacts.
• Regular attendance.
• Support BMI core values and cultivate a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Other duties as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• BS or BA degree in computer science, business administration, or related field is preferred
• Minimum seven years’ experience in information technology and/or computer operations analysis and problem resolution.
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software
• Collaboration and leadership
• Technical expertise
***This job is not eligible for remote work***
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.