Sr. Director, Affiliate Customer Service Call Center
This was removed by the employer on 1/16/2024 7:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Search for Sr. Director, Affiliate Customer Service Call Center jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Sr. Director, Affiliate Customer Service Call Center postings
Full Time Job
Responsible for achieving Affiliate Customer Service and Operational excellence through a highly collaborative, process driven, and team focused approach. Oversee affiliate customer service inbound phone calls, the day-to-day activities, and support staff to ensure productivity and customer service levels are maintained or exceeded.
BMI has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding future transitions will take place in phases as BMI continues to closely monitor COVID-19 as employee safety is our priority.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Manage the day-to-day operations.
• Assist with setting KPI’s and objectives.
• Ensure productivity levels are maintained or exceeded.
• Establishes standards for call handling, service level criteria and performance monitoring measures.
• Ensure team receives appropriate tools, training and support to apply skills and knowledge and effectively resolve customer issues.
• Schedule and manage staff and workflow.
• Oversee management of inbound calls and timely completion of supporting activities.
• Intervene and handle difficult calls on an as needed basis.
• Conduct performance reviews to evaluate productivity and improve workflow.
• Monitor and analyze inquiry and customer satisfaction; recommend changes as necessary.
• Develop and coordinate team meetings and training activities.
• Communicate company policies, procedures, and best practices.
• Recognize outstanding performance and recommend opportunities for growth.
Directly supervises departmental employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent required.
Experience: Minimum (5) five years call center management experience. Experience with customer service telephone systems required with a preference for Five9. Experience with customer relationship management solutions required with a preference for Microsoft Dynamics.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Management/coaching abilities.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Good time management and organizational skills.
The specific base salary offered to a successful applicant will be based on individual qualifications, skills, experience, and education. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. The position may also be eligible for one or more performance-based bonuses. In addition to cash compensation, BMI offers a competitive portfolio of benefits to its employees, as described below.
What We Give to You:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid vacation and paid sick/personal time
• 12 paid calendar holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Summer hours that offer more time for fun in the sun
• Company paid life insurance
• Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
• Tuition assistance for qualified team members
• Commuter benefits (New York)
• Amazing and engaging culture
• Employee Resource Groups
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran’s or marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor.