Part-Time Lead Generation Specialist
Part Time Job
Are you passionate about the value of music?
Are you looking for a part-time opportunity in an outbound calling sales environment?
BMI is looking for talented individuals to join our team!
The individual in this position will perform research activities for the department and makes outbound calls to businesses for the purpose of discovering whether or not a business uses licensable music. The research includes outbound telephone calls, Internet/Social Media searches, and utilizing internal systems. The schedule can vary, including shifts working up to 28 hours/week. Located in BMI’s Nashville office, this role contributes to the protection and valuation of music.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Makes outbound calls to businesses for the purpose of discovering whether or not a business uses licensable music. Primary functions of the job include:
• High-volume outbound calling to businesses to identify music use and ownership information
• Conduct research using business resources, internet, and social media platforms
• Documents call and research results through the use of a CRM/Salesforce.com
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Consistently brings energy and enthusiasm to every customer interaction and the workplace
• Dependable and eager to represent an award-winning catalog of music
• Exhibits continual commitment to goals that deliver results
• Thrives in a competitive environment
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple opportunities/projects
• Excellent rapport building through communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient with technology tools (Microsoft Office, Windows, CRM/Salesforce.com)
• Desire to work hard and have fun
• Associate’s degree or equivalent preferred
• One year experience in office environment preferred
• One year experience in sales or customer-facing role preferred
Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI), the global leader in music rights management, seeks team members who desire to protect the creation of music through selling licenses to businesses that use music to enhance their value and their customer experience. BMI, representing more than 700,000 affiliated songwriters, composers, and publishers, offers the most cost-effective way for a music-using business to obtain access to the more than 10.5 million works it represents.