Licensing Administration Coordinator
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: The Coordinator, Licensing Administration is a multifaceted administrative support services position that creates and maintains Licensee customer accounts within the customer relationship management system (CRM); performs a quality review on accounts processed in the system by other CRM users; and assists in reviewing and testing system defects and new system functionality. Participate in the monthly system regression testing process The Coordinator must effectively communicate, facilitate, and resolve issues between various internal and external customers, process paper licenses, handle customer correspondence and complete special projects as required.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Successfully navigate within the CRM system. Acquire and maintain a strong foundational knowledge of BMI's various license types, associated protocols and systemic processes.
• Perform actions within the CRM to create and modify customer accounts in a timely and accurate manner, which facilitate the proper billing of license fees. Accurately process paper license agreements as needed.
• Review accounts, sales opportunities and cases processed in the CRM by other system users, confirming accuracy and completeness. As required, perform the necessary fix or system update to correct the account(s).
• Review, research and resolve various internal customer issues, external customer account/billing issues and potential Salesforce functionality issues.
• Participate in the monthly CRM regression testing process. Perform and document ad hoc CRM defect testing and monthly sprint testing.
• Review and coordinate the flow of USPS/email correspondence from licensees to the appropriate internal department via Salesforce cases.
• Participate in continuous process improvement to ensure departmental efficiencies are identified, implemented, and maintained.
• Participate in various special projects as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Regular attendance.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
BS or BA degree preferred.
Experience: Minimum four (4) years of business or customer service experience required. Salesforce experience preferred.
• Must be results driven, paying sharp attention to detail. Able to comprehend various license fee calculations and customer invoice debits and credits.
• Strong critical thinking skills, which effectively support high quality research and problem-solving skills.
• Able to take calculated and experience-based risks leading to successful outcomes.
• Must be able to perform work both independently and in a team-based environment.
• Able to successfully adapt to required changes in business tasks and demonstrate resiliency in the workplace. Must be able to shift priorities as required.
• Able to properly organize various sets of information, prioritize individual work assignments and successfully meet deadlines. Must work well under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships across various departmental teams and levels of company personnel.
• Able to identify areas that require change and recommend effective solutions through innovative thinking and resourcefulness.
• Able to effectively complete work assignments with minimal supervision, whether working in an office environment or working remotely.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office, with strong knowledge of Excel and Word.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability