Intern - Licensing Services Undergraduate
Full Time Unpaid Internship
BMI is seeking energetic, dedicated and creative current college or university students to join our team as paid Interns this summer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Licensing Talent Team Internship Position completes a comprehensive review and report of how a Knowledge Base might best serve the team members of Licensing. A Knowledge Base is a self-serve, online library of information about products, services, processes, departments, and topics associated to successful job performance. This review and report would explore, describe, explain, and support a potential recommendation for Licensing's Senior Management team.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Complete research, accessing online, print, and academic resources
• Schedule and conduct interviews with people/organizations regarding best practices
• Adhere to a deliverable schedule and report progress weekly to Licensing Talent team
• Develop and deliver a presentation on findings to members of Licensing management and guests
• Participate in intern-associated activities as directed and organized by Human Resources
INTERN QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Preferred majors include, but are not limited to:
• Industrial/Organizational Psychology
• Learning & Development (associated - training, content development, instructional design, etc)
• Human Resources/HRIS
• Document Management/IT - Technical Writing
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate student.
• Must return to school in the Summer or Fall of 2020.
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinking
• Work independently
• Problem-solve and/or solution
• Presentation development
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.