Intern - Licensing Operations Undergraduate
Full Time Unpaid Internship
BMI is seeking energetic, dedicated and creative current college or university students to join our team as paid Interns this summer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The position will analyze "close/lost" Sales Opportunities, which have not gone through the entire sales process, but were manually closed by a Sales Representative. The analyst will evaluate and interpret the data set, using standard Excel and data analysis logic, with the goal of discovering patterns as to why the Opportunities are being closed. They will then present their findings to Licensing Leadership.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Work with Operations to set the specific objectives require for this analysis
• Using those objectives, work with Operations to pull the data set
• Using Excel, including pivot tables and other data tools, filter, clean, and organize the data
• Determine if additional information is require, such as SalesForce Reports, Call Recordings
• Interpret the data, looking for patterns, recommendations, etc. and make a formal presentation
INTERN QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Preferred majors include, but are not limited to:
• Data Science/Information Technology/Computer Science
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate student.
• Must return to school in the Summer or Fall of 2020.
• Intermediate Excel, but Beginner is acceptable
• Analytical thinking
• Data organization skills
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.