Intern - IT Operations Undergraduate
Full Time Unpaid Internship
BMI is seeking energetic, dedicated and creative current college or university students to join our team as paid Interns this summer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The IT Operations Intern assists Service Desk Technicians on projects and tasks related to the management and administration of client devices (i.e. desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, etc). This student will gain experience working with a team in a technical environment by completing tasks that assist company team members.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Working on building and decommissioning computers.
• Working phone support to document incoming requests.
• Working on repeatable hardware and software tasks.
INTERN QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Any IT-related major qualifies (i.e. Computer Hardware, Software, Programming, Database, Security, etc.)
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate student.
• Must return to school in the Summer or Fall of 2020.
• Customer Service
• Microsoft Windows experience
• Microsoft Office experience
• Computer Hardware experience
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.