Intern - Enterprise Applications IT Undergraduate
Full Time Unpaid Internship
BMI is seeking energetic, dedicated and creative current college or university students to join our team as paid Interns this summer.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will be for a software development intern to assist a dynamic team of software developers, quality assurance professionals and systems analysts. Applicant will assist in developing internal and/or external tools for the SongView and WPA teams within BMI. This position will also allow growth in working in a professional environment and familiarity with best practice from a software development lifecycle perspective.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Assist in writing software in Microsoft C#.NET
• Assist in writing queries to pull data from SQL Server and CosmosDB
• Assist in testing of software
• Work within the teams development process, including: code sprints, code freezes, and estimating development effort for tasks
• Work with Systems Analysts to understand and clarify requirements for software
INTERN QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Preferred majors include, but are not limited to:
• Computer Science
• Computer Information Systems
• Electrical Engineering
• Management Information System
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate student.
• Must return to school in the Summer or Fall of 2020.
• Taken at least one software development class
• Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks in a day
• Be able to work within the team estimating effort and troubleshooting code
• Utilize resources available, such as coding website and teammates
• Be able to meet work core hours of 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.