Intern - Distribution Services Undergraduate
Full Time Unpaid Internship
BMI is seeking energetic, dedicated and creative current college or university students to join our team as paid Interns this summer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The individual will assist the data analyst team in performing one or multiple projects aimed at delivering insights and observations to relevant business owners. These projects will allow the intern to improve technical and analytical skills that are critical in today's job market.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Research distribution related questions
• Distribution QA
• Create earnings reports
• Assist in design and development of dashboards
• Assist in preparation of distribution models
INTERN QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Preferred majors include, but are not limited to:
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate student.
• Must return to school in the Summer or Fall of 2020.
• Detail oriented
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.