Intern - Customer Relations Undergraduate
Full Time Unpaid Internship
BMI is seeking energetic, dedicated and creative current college or university students to join our team as paid Interns this summer.
POSITION SUMMARY: The intern will use decision making, detail oriented, and technical skills to research music in different market segments. Then use that research to determine potential areas of value for BMI. Lastly, the intern will be responsible for presentation of that information.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Identify how music is being used within these business models
• Identify how technology is changing how music is being used in these business models
• Identify how music enhances the experience of the customers within the business models
• Identify what percentage of the market segment is currently licensed by BMI
• Identify what percentage of the market is not licensed by BMI
INTERN QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Preferred majors include, but are not limited to:
• Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate student.
• Must return to school in the Summer or Fall of 2020.
• Analytical skills
• Problem-solving adaptability
• Decision making
• Goal orientation results focus
• Detail orientation quality focus
• Interpersonal communication
• Technical skills
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability.