BMILos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides executive administrative support to the SVP Creative, in a fast-paced environment.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Interacts with BMI team members at all levels, Board Members, outside C-Level officers, prominent affiliates and other high-level industry contacts on a regular basis.
• Screens incoming correspondence and responds independently when appropriate.
• Manager high volume of calls and screens calls made to the SVP, Creative's office.
• Arranges heavy travel and itineraries; complies travel-related meeting documents as requested.
• Prepares expense reports and check request as needed.
• Composes and drafts correspondence as requested.
• Handles confidential information.
• Schedules meetings, lunches, and events as required.
• Assists with special projects as needed.
• Supports BMI's Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Regular attendance
• Other duties as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Minimum 3-5 years executive administrative experience, preferably to upper-level executives; music industry experience strongly preferred.
and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Exceptional professionalism.
• Exceptional ability to recognize potentially sensitive situations and maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Excellent phone manner.
• Excellent ability to work independently and with good judgment.
• Strong ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
• Strong ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals and professional journals.
• Strong ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, affiliates, industry contacts, and the general public.
• Strong ability to establish a constructive and informative relationship with team members, management, outside vendors and industry contacts.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Strong proficiency in creating Powerpoint presentations.
• Strong keyboarding and proofreading skills.
• Travel as needed.