Executive Assistant, Latin
BMILos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/23/2019 11:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Executive Assistant, Latin jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant, Latin postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant, Latin?
Full Time Job
Assists the Vice President and manages day to day general services for the office by performing the following duties.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Manages supervisor’s calendar and independently schedules appointments.
• Proof and translate documents in English and Spanish.
• Conduct weekly research, analysis, data entry and maintenance of Billboard and Monitor Latino charts to identify BMI market shares for Latin songs in the genres of Latin Pop, Regional Mexican, Tropical, Urban, and Alternative.
• Prepare and maintain a Latin Events spreadsheet identifying various music industry Latin Awards.
• Prepare and maintain spreadsheets documenting associated costs for BMI sponsored events.
• Research affiliates inquiries and assist with registration forms and applications.
• Assist with advance request forms.
• Maintain spreadsheet for Latin submissions on Spotify playlist
• Assist with tasks related to Annual Latin Awards dinner.
• Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when appropriate.
• Arranges programs, events or conferences by arranging for facilities and caterer, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
• Files documents, organizes and maintains filing system.
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
• Manages supplies for department.
• Manages departmental invoices and submits to accounting for payment.
• Regular attendance
• Other duties as assigned.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivated a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred. Minimum 3 years administrative experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Experience working with PhotoShop.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Experience working with and maintaining database systems and reports, as well as word processing and spreadsheets.
• Highest level of confidentiality.
• Able to establish a constructive and informative relationship with employees, management, and vendors.
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse employee population, and with all levels of staff and management.
• Able to work independently and with good judgment.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize multiple assignments to meet deadlines.
• Strong typing and proofreading skills.