Enterprise Program Manager
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Directs large, multi-year cooperative initiatives that span the organization, in addition to smaller
projects when needed. Works closely with resource managers, stakeholders, developers, technical staff and business
clients to ensure the successful delivery of programs and projects.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Responsible for the successful delivery of large, multi-year programs
• Programs may include third party cooperative initiatives and joint ventures or internal cross-functional groups.
• Plans and implements program schedule from inception through on-time delivery within budget constraints
• Proactively works with the team to identify and mitigate risks and resolve impediments to the programs’ progress
• Continuously seeks opportunities to improve costs, performance, and schedule
• Facilitates communication and coordinates dialog across cross-functional groups and, as applicable, third parties.
• Manages stakeholder engagement and satisfaction throughout the duration of the program or project
• Initiates meetings with key stakeholders to discuss project, resolve open issues, provide progress updates, and facilitate program retrospectives as appropriate
• Develops and communicates program and project plans, presentations, and documentation that clearly articulate complex concepts, requirements, and risks
• Drives a workplace culture of innovation, high performance, accountability, commitment, respect and teamwork
• Stays informed about technology innovations and contributes to thought leadership
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 10 years’ of leadership experience with responsibility for delivering large-scale, cross-functional results in an enterprise-class environment
• Minimum seven (7) years’ experience successfully managing large-scale change
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience engaging highly collaborative stakeholder involvement, including joint venture projects and/or third party solution implementations in an IT environment
• Experience assessing ROI
Skills and Abilities: which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position)
• Demonstrated leadership, negotiation, conflict resolution, and consensus-building skills across executive, business, and technical groups
• Demonstrated success managing both technology and business work streams including third party coordination and collaboration
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex solutions to technical and non-technical audiences; strong relationship management skills
• Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
• Organized, goal-oriented, self-starter, can manage multiple tasks from start to completion with limited supervision
• Adaptable, flexible, and resilient; able to handle ambiguity and sometimes changing priorities
• Strong knowledge of project management and agile methodologies/concepts
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple programs and/or projects simultaneously
• Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and project management software
PMP certification a plus
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or disability.