Avp - Enterprise Applications
This was removed by the employer on 3/4/2021 4:12:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Avp - Enterprise Applications jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Avp - Enterprise Applications postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Avp - Enterprise Applications? POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for leading all IT application, architecture, and development activities. This role will effectively execute budget responsibility for BMI’s portfolio of custom and 3rd party software applications including the selection, design, development, and operational control of the systems. The role will drive high impact projects and initiatives.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
• Define strategy & roadmaps for technology related to supporting BMI’s operational business
• Provide ongoing evaluations of technology solutions and capabilities to ensure alignment with business objectives
• Build and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders, direct reports and IT team leaders
• Lead staff for career growth and determine assignments to meet project delivery success and operational Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
• Determine resource allocation that drives the formulation of labor budgets and ongoing measurement of labor productivity
• Plan, develop and maintain accurate budget line-items related to assigned 3rd party software applications
• Monitor and maintain financial control such as labor, subscriptions, licensing, and maintenance as key drivers for the IT budget
• Take leadership for delivery management across business and technology work streams with internal and third-party coordination and collaboration
• Effectively overcome obstacles by assessing and addressing legal, financial, organizational, industry and/or technical risks
• Lead and role model all aspects of BMI Core Values; Integrity, Dedication, Accountability and Teamwork, Inclusion and Respect, Adaptability and Courage and Effective Communication
• Regular attendance
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion
• Supervisory Responsibilities: Directly supervises departmental employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning, directing and ensuring reliability of work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in related field; equivalent experience considered.
Experience: Fifteen (15) years’ related technical and leadership experience within application development areas.
• Must be familiar with standard computing technology platforms such as J2EE, .Net.
• Full database representation inclusive of Oracle RAC, SQL Server, DB2, etc.
• Strong communication is key function coupled with self-confidence. Must be able to talk in the language of technical developers and then switch to the language of business managers.
• Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture and process modeling.
• Experience of 'system of systems' architecture development, partitioning of functionality among applications and components and application interfaces/interoperability concerns.
• Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
• Awareness of systems management and operational support tools.
• Security and/or infrastructure experience would also be a significant benefit.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status or disability This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.