Analyst, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
BMINew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Diversity Equity and Inclusion Analyst will engage the BMI business, functional partners, and key stakeholders to deliver results in support of the global DEI strategic objectives. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting DEI processes and initiatives by performing the following duties:
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Drive execution on initiatives to encourage a more inclusive culture.
• Responsible for coordination of DEI department activities; assists in the planning, organizing, and coordinating special departmental events, meetings, and activities.
• Oversee Employee Resource Groups associated metrics
• Partner with Corporate Communications to ensure that internet and intranet sites are populated with accurate, relevant, and compelling DEI content and resources.
• Manage reporting of metrics showing progress against our DEI priorities.
• Provide project management support and coordinate with action owners to ensure initiatives have clear objectives, delivery timelines, and resources.
• Partner with functional leads and other stakeholders to ensure completion of deliverables, on time and within budget.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Support our BMI Core Values and cultivate a culture of diversity and inclusion.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Experience in a corporate business setting; experience in DEI work is a plus.
• Experience project management and data analytics.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills with advance Excel and PowerPoint skills highly preferred.
• Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
• Able to lead projects, goal setting, and objectives for a cross-functional team, driving integration among multiple partners and functions.
• High level of interpersonal skills and unquestionable integrity; ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
• Able to establish a constructive and informative relationship with internal and external clients; embraces a highly collaborative team environment.
• Ability to distill ideas and key concepts and communicate them effectively.
• Passionate about promoting diversity and inclusion culture across BMI.