BMILos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides administrative support VP, Creative and the Los Angeles Pop team by performing the following duties.
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA office. BMI has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding future transitions will take place in phases as BMI continues to closely monitor COVID-19 as employee safety is our priority.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
• Must learn company policies and procedures to effectively assist affiliates through phone calls, IVR (Interactive Voice Response), e-mails and meetings, with questions about BMI’s website, work registrations, reset online account login information, address changes, royalty statements and other inquiries.
• Organizes and maintains filing systems, copies, and files correspondence.
• Answers high volume of calls and screens supervisor’s and team’s telephone calls, as directed.
• Maintain and monitor affiliation processes and account status updates, compiling appropriate documentation and preparing reports.
• Compile and maintain updated lists and spreadsheets of accounts. Monitor and manage the execution of new agreements across internal departments.
• Responds to a substantial amount of calls and email inquiries of wide-ranging and complex administrative issues and correctly resolves.
• Greets scheduled visitors and delivers to appropriate area or person.
• Prepares expense reports and check requests as needed
• Special project work, including compiling account information as needed; organizing and analyzing data in Excel.
• Relieves receptionist, as directed.
• Regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
• Minimum one (1) years of administrative experience, preferred in Music/Entertainment Industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational, administrative and time management skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize high volume workload and meet strict deadlines for tasks/assignments.
• Exceptional MS Office, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint and PowerPoint management skills. Proven experience working with and maintaining database systems and reports, as well as word processing and spreadsheets.
• Positive, proactive, and able to always exercise great judgment, team-oriented philosophy.
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse employee population, and with all levels of staff and management.
$42,000.00 - $50,000.00 (USD). The specific base salary offered to a successful applicant will be based on individual qualifications, skills, experience and education. The pay range is subject to change at any time based on various internal and external factors. The position may also be eligible for one or more performance-based bonuses. In addition to cash compensation, BMI offers a competitive portfolio of benefits to its employees, as described below.
What We Give to You:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid vacation and paid sick/personal time
• 12 paid calendar holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Summer hours that offer more time for fun in the sun
• Company paid life insurance
• Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
• Tuition assistance for qualified team members
• Commuter benefits (New York)
• Amazing and engaging culture
• Employee Resource Groups
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran’s or marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor.