This was removed by the employer on 7/14/2022 7:12:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Representative jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Account Representative postings
Full Time Job
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing customer service to protect and grow revenues from our existing licensee base. Perform day-to-day customer service functions while acting as knowledge lead and resource for related work.
LOCATION: Nashville, TN office. BMI has transitioned back to working in the office on a regular hybrid schedule. At present, most team members are expected in the office three (3) days a week. Decisions regarding future transitions will take place in phases as BMI continues to closely monitor COVID-19 as employee safety is our priority.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Essential Functions: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Responsible for providing customer service to licensees ensuring that respective revenue goals and service level thresholds are met.
• Responsible for maintenance and administration of licensees including but not limited to managing a caseload of customers, assisting with customers not in caseload, handling customer inquiries and upselling/adding additional locations when possible.
• Utilize multiple communication tools including call center application to receive inbound and place outbound calls; customer relationship management (CRM) tools, email and customer portal to provide customer superior customer service.
• Partner with Sales, Care, Collections, Accounting and other key stakeholders to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
• Assist with verification and research functions.
• Assist with preparation of report forms and license fee schedules.
• Assist with departmental administrative functions such as mail, running reports, checking voice mail, etc.
• Perform duties and projects as needed.
• Regular attendance.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Supports our BMI Core Values and cultivates a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in customer service, sales and/or collections required. Contact center experience preferred.
and Abilities: Which may be representative but not all inclusive of those commonly associated with this position.
• Exceptional communication skills including ability to listen, write and speak effectively including presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish good working relationships internally and externally including strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
• Result-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve issues.
• Strong analytical skills so that internal and external customer needs are properly interpreted and translated into application and operational requirements.
• Flexible and adaptable to manage multiple priorities, assignments and tasks in high paced environment including the ability to manage and adapt to change.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Contact center knowledge and best practices including customer relationship management (CRM) experience such as Salesforce; fluent with Microsoft Office Suite.
What We Give to You:
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 401K with employer match
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid vacation and paid sick/personal time
• 11 paid calendar holidays
• Paid volunteer time off
• Summer hours that offer more time for fun in the sun
• Company paid life insurance
• Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
• Tuition assistance for qualified team members
• Commuter benefits (New York)
• Amazing and engaging culture
• Employee Resource Groups
Team members who are expected to work in BMI offices, travel for business, or interact with the public on BMI’s behalf must submit proof of vaccination unless contrary to state regulations or a reasonable accommodation is requested and approved.
BROADCAST MUSIC, INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER: All applicants will receive equal opportunity for employment without of race, color, sex, religion, nationality, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran’s or marital status, disability, or any other cultural factor.