Blumhouse ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Marketing Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
We have an opportunity open for a coordinator, with at least one-year experience in entertainment marketing, social media and/or PR, that will support a small and mighty team. Our ideal candidate has a strong interest in pursuing a career in entertainment marketing or PR; they understand the power of social media; they have a voracious appetite for the latest films and TV shows; and they nerd out on genre and horror. (Bonus points if you can quote lines from your favorite horror films.)
The Marketing Coordinator is part of a three person team that works to bolster the Blumhouse brand; partners with film and television distributors to support the promotion of Blumhouse films, series and documentaries; and handles internal communication for the company.
To be successful in this role, you will be organized and detail oriented. You have good instincts and you're resourceful and forward-thinker. You have strong interpersonal skills, you like to multi-task and a fast-paced environment doesn't intimidate you. You are diligent, you meet deadlines, and are hands-on and eager to learn.
The Marketing Coordinator will provide administrative support to two busy executives who cover film and television respectively. General administrative duties include answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, coordinating meetings, handling agendas and planning travel arrangements for talent and executives. Additionally, he/she/they will help manage on-set promotional opportunities (i.e. EPK, written materials, etc.) and internal communication efforts for the company.
Essential Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Maintain files, assets and dept. organizational system.
- Update press lists and ongoing reports/lists.
- Communicate press activity to internal and external stakeholders.
- Route promotional materials to internal and external partners.
- Service screening links to talent, reps and media.
- Assist with coordination of screenings and events.
- Assist with internal communications (ie. monthly employee and intern newsletters).
- Assist in processing invoices and help manage department budget.
- Maintain general awareness of the industry and conduct ad-hoc research.
The ideal candidate:
- meets their deadlines.
- sets the bar high for themselves and aspires to deliver excellent work.
- will have at least one-year prior experience working in the entertainment industry in PR, social media or marketing.
- will be highly organized and detail oriented.
- has clear and effective communication skills (both written and verbal).
- works collaboratively with business partners inside and outside of the company.
- is a self-starter and anticipates issues/problems.
- has working knowledge of Google Suite, Adobe, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Photoshop is a plus.
- will have a positive, optimistic approach.
- has the ability to work at a clip pace.
- has a college degree.