Human Resources Coordinator
Blumhouse ProductionsLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/5/2021 8:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Human Resources Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Human Resources Coordinator?
Full Time Job
Human Resources Coordinator
Blumhouse is looking for an HR Coordinator who is dynamic, organized and a self-starter. The Human Resources Coordinator is both a hands-on and strategic role that provides human resources support to our business. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for ownership of the HR administrative duties while learning and growing in culture, recruitment, and employee relations.
You will be exposed to all human resource procedures and will assist with tasks throughout all areas of the HR department. In addition, the HR coordinator will manage the on boarding process, benefits administration, payroll, and answer any questions employees have about policies and protocols. This position has an active role in ensuring all human resource functions are complying with local, state and federal regulations.
• Manage and coordinate high volume calendaring
• Coordinate logistics for meetings, talent development programs and interviews including confirming attendees and setting up video conference capabilities.
• Participate in ideation and assist with the implementation of initiatives, policies and projects.
• Be a resource to employees across policies, benefits and payroll.
• Collaborate with peers and colleagues to ensure consistent HR support and customer service.
• Source resumes on Linked in and interview junior level staff regarding their skills, experience and education i.e. Interns & Executive Assistants.
• Conduct reference checks on applicants
• Manage the ADP Workforce Now platform, maintaining employee records and recruitment tool.
• Contribute to cultural and giving back initiatives.
• Leading the on-boarding process
• 1-2 years of experience as an executive assistant
• Proficient in MS Office Suite. Keynote a plus.
• Must have the ability to interface with staff at all levels
• Must be personable, customer service oriented and have a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
• Must have experience with Payroll, ADP would be a plus.
• Long-term interest in developing a career in Human Resources
• Superb multi-tasking abilities, proactive, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities while still have a strong attention to detail
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, demanding, high-volume dynamic environment
• Thrives under pressure; meet tight deadlines; manage multiple projects and expectations; and maintain a sharp focus while managing competing priorities in a corporate environment
• Exceptional interpersonal skills, while understanding the importance of maintaining a high level of discretion and confidentiality, strong follow through, and attention to detail
• Has strong analytical problem-solving capabilities and demonstrate confidence in meeting tight deadlines while managing multiple projects.