Senior Manager, HR Business Partner
Blue Sky Studios, Inc.Greenwich, CT
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2020 3:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Senior Manager, HR Business Partner jobs in Greenwich-CT
Search all Senior Manager, HR Business Partner postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, HR Business Partner? JOB DESCRIPTION
At Blue Sky Studios, you'll help bring compelling stories to life through Film Animation. Blue Sky Studios seeks a Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to join the Human Resources team supporting our Animation Production Studio.
The Senior Manager, Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will support teams in a highly creative and collaborative environment, helping production executives, and the HRBP Director, to guide the development of HR strategies that attract, develop, and retain the best talent. Teams supported encompass the entire production pipeline from development to post production, including music and physical production teams. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong business acumen, Human Resources (HR) and Organization Development (OD), and consulting skills, as well as, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, creative and dynamic environment.
The Senior Manager will proactively work with all aspect of the production pipeline assessing business performance, identifying gaps and initiating partnerships to develop HR solutions that promote organizational and employee effectiveness. The ideal candidate will have experience in strategy development, organization design, diversity and inclusion, and talent management strategies that builds client focus, efficiency, speed, and results. The Senior Manager will work closely with HR infrastructure (e.g., Compensation, Recruiting, ER, Training and OD) and functional partners (e.g., Finance, Communications) to deliver solutions and change management plans that provide sustainable benefits. The Senior Manager helps to translate HR initiatives and serve as a strategic advisor to business leaders regarding HR policies and processes (e.g., merit and promotion planning, performance management and talent planning) in order to optimize employee engagement and productivity.
• Establish and maintain an intimate understanding of each of the production businesses, in the interest of building effective working relationships with stakeholders and clients, at all levels of the organization.
• Develop and drive the implementation of HR strategies and initiatives that align with the business priorities and goals of Blue Sky Studios and the TWDS
• Drive people engagement strategies that foster an environment where all employees are respected and valued
• Facilitate the consistent application, implementation and improvement of HR policies, processes, and programs (e.g., merit and promotion, planning, performance management, employee relations, career development, headcount planning, etc.)
• Assess organizational performance, identify talent gaps, and propose HR solutions that support the business
• Partner with the TWDS and Enterprise Center of Excellence (COE) Support functions to leverage functional expertise
• Build compelling presentations leveraging workforce analytics and insights to focus leaders on relevant business issues and assessing potential solutions
• Integrate diversity and inclusion strategies into business plans to ensure an inclusive approach to the workplace
• Translate near and long-term operating goals into HR processes, projects, and assignments and integrates and initiates the work with key stakeholders and functional partners to ensure appropriate solutions are delivered to support business strategies
• Be available to all employees as a coach, counselor, and mentor; be effective at rallying everyone toward the common goals of the Studio and be an effective bridge builder across all functions and levels within the organization.
• 7 years' experience in human resources, organization development, training or related talent planning field
• 2 years' experience in leading and developing staff professionals
• Experience working within a Production environment a plus
• Experience working within a creative environment
• Ability to work in fast-paced and highly collaborative environment
• Ability to lead change within dynamic environments
• Demonstrated success in synthesizing complex business data and developing innovative and holistic solutions from inception to post-delivery assessment
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects that cut across multiple business units, teams and HR partners from inception through completion
• Ability to maintain a broad view of the business and deliver solutions that balance individual client and overall Studio needs
• Ability to focus on critical issues to balance and respond to competing priorities
• Strong consulting and influencing skills; ability to think strategically
• Strong facilitation skills applicable across formal and informal (eg, coaching, mentoring) approaches
• Strong diagnostic, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal and developed presentation skills with a proven ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization
• Exceptional collaboration skills and ability to effectively work across functions and the organization
• Strong business acumen
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to manage and thrive within ambiguity
• Innovative and creative in approach to accomplish work
• Ability to work in both the Burbank and Century City locations
• BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Business or equivalent experience
• MBA or MHR preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About Blue Sky Studios:
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. Blue Sky Studios is the animation studio behind the wildly successful ICE AGE and RIO franchises, along with this year's FERDINAND animated feature film!
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Blue Sky Studios, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Blue Sky Studios.
Blue Sky Studios, Inc. is an equal op
[more...] This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.