Intern - Production, Digital
Blue Ant MediaLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Production, Digital jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Production, Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Production, Digital? Production Intern, Digital
Blue Ant Media is seeking a video production intern for school credit to work out of our Culver City offices 2 or 3 days a week. This intern will work closely with the Love Nature Producer to create video content. Ideal candidates are currently in school, want to pursue a career in film/tv, enjoy researching footage and facts and turning them into video stringouts, and are not afraid to voice their opinions. An interest in wildlife and nature content is a huge plus.
Interns should be able to commit to at least 2 full days per week, be legally allowed to work in California, have reliable transportation. Work computer/laptop will be provided.
*This must be for school credit
- Review existing Love Nature video library to identify potential content for YouTube and Facebook series episodes.
- Create stringouts of videos and compilations for Producer to edit.
- Perform story research for Producer's script writing, and fact-check videos.
- Assistant Edit cutdowns from linear programs and design graphics to enhance videos.
- Passion or interest in nature video content.
- Knowledge or experience with YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.
- Strong editing experience (Adobe Premiere).
- Strong design experience (Photoshop).
- Motion graphics experience strongly preferred (After Effects).
- Superior organizational and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.