Blu Digital GroupBurbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Project Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Project Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Coordinator? During COVID this job is remote.
We are a media technology company responsible for taking film/tv content and processing/delivering it to video streaming platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinator with solid technical skills and a good understanding of studio business and content lifecycle.
This position will be a point of contact for clients, vendors and partners. Responsible for onboarding new projects, overseeing them, and getting them quickly completed at the highest quality for clients, all while being extremely organized with attention to detail and charm.
Past experience in media & entertainment, OTT, and quality assurance within a high-paced environment is a must to be successful in this role, as well as having the proven ability to work concurrently and collaboratively with others while managing the workflow of multiple projects during all stages of production.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, operations, etc. on a daily basis to ensure you are exceeding expectations
- Manage and track project milestones for end-to-end product deployment
- Potential to manage multiple workflows, including Digital Media, UHD/BD 3D/BD/DVD/ authoring, localization, and more…
- Coordinate and track incoming and outgoing of products, assets, etc. from studios and partners
- Create and deliver status reports for projects on a continual basis
- Provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude when interfacing with clients
- Regularly prioritize multiple tasks of competing importance
- Establish a solid understanding of specific client specifications and needs
- Liaise between external and internal teams
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a client-facing role, specifically as a Project Coordinator or Coordinator guiding multiple projects, preferably in the post-production industry
- Hands-on experience with media workflows (digital and analog) is preferred
- Knowledge of below preferred: QC/QA workflows, Media and Entertainment Industry, Digital Distribution
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical individuals
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities, including multitasking and time-management
- A deep sense of urgency and ability to plan complex projects in a fast-paced environment with a high volume
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- A collaborative thinker who works well in a team
- Problem solver with a creative and innovative approach with the ability to think out of the box
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiasm to get things done
- Familiarity working with spreadsheets, databases, project management software, and file-sharing services - experience with Agile workflows and products a plus
- Passionate about movies, TV, and digital entertainment
- Solid references