BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Overall Expectations: The Traffic Coordinator is the Account Manager's partner on every banner campaign and asset delivery. The TC must be thorough, proactive with questions and concerns, and understand that the position provides key information to the entire department - including Designers, Programmers, and Accounts. It's imperative that the TC listens closely, catches every detail, recalls all meetings and discussions regarding every project that they are part of, with detailed notes taken. The TC is the keeper of all campaign spec information and leads information-gathering calls with outside agencies in order to answer all outstanding questions. Firm understanding of media plans, rich media vendor standards, social media specs/best practices and process are vital, as well as constant communication with Account Managers on every project.
Job Duties Include:
- Gather supporting information for the media plan and all placements
- Identify potential placement challenges, and bring that to the attention of the Account Manager
- Break down the media plan into a digestible LCD doc for the resources to work against
- Work with RM Vendors/Media Agencies, as well as sites on the plan to get answers and negotiate for exceptions where needed.
- Complete rigorous QA testing of all ad banners that are client approved
- QA of social assets, websites, mobile sites, apps, eblasts, AV spots in addition to banners
- Package up final files and deliver; ensure that all files are accurate, functional and present in the delivery file
- Collect assets for company website and portfolio; work with design and development teams in publishing
- Work with teams outside of the digital department to provide accurate specs for creative development, as well as QA creative assets when needed
- 1-2 years' experience in a fast-paced, professional environment. Entertainment background preferred.
- Team Player with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Previous media agency experience a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML5 a plus
- Well-versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat as well as Google Docs
- Must have flexibility to work outside of regular business hours when necessary, including some weekends
This is an entry level, hourly position. Some OT is required.
BLT employees will be working from home until it is safe to go back to the office. Interviews will be conducted through Microsoft Teams. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online