BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
The Traffic Coordinator is the Account Manager's partner on every banner campaign
and asset delivery. The TC must be thorough, proactive with questions and concerns,
and understand that the position provides key information to the entire department -
including Designers, Programmers, and Accounts. It's imperative that the TC listens
closely, catches every detail, recalls all meetings and discussions regarding every
project that they are part of, with detailed notes taken. The TC is the keeper of all
campaign spec information and leads information-gathering calls with outside agencies
in order to answer all outstanding questions. Firm understanding of media plans, rich
media vendor standards, social media specs and process are vital, as well as constant
communication with Producers on every project.
Job Duties Include:
- Gather supporting information for the media plan and all placements
- Identify potential placement challenges, and bring that to the attention of the Account
- Break down the media plan into a digestible LCD doc for the resources to work
- Work with RM Vendors/Media Agencies, as well as sites on the plan to get answers
and negotiate for exceptions where needed.
- Complete QA testing of all ad banners that are client approved and ready to go
- Package up files for final delivery; ensure that all files (including backup JPGs) are
accurate, functional and present in the delivery file
- Delivery of all final files and backups to sites, media agency, client etc.
- QA of websites, mobile sites, apps, eblasts, social assets, AV spots in addition to
- Collect assets for company website and portfolio; work with design and development
teams in publishing
- Work with teams outside of the digital department to provide accurate specs for
creative development, as well as QA creative assets when needed
- 1-2 years' experience in a fast-paced, professional environment. Entertainment
- Team Player with good problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Previous media agency experience a plus
- Basic understanding of HTML5 a plus
- Well-versed in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat as well as Google Docs
- Must have flexibility to work outside of regular business hours when necessary,
including some weekends
This is an entry level, hourly position. Some OT is required. Great benefits!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online