Social Media - Community Manager
BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
BLT Communications is looking to add a fresh voice to our social media team as we expand and diversify our slate of projects. We are looking for an experienced community manager, who will be responsible for managing, growing, and cultivating the community for a top-tier entertainment client. This role reports to the VP of social and creative strategy.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as lead community manager for premium cable network client with focus on diverse voices and LGBTQ programming/topics
- Work with strategists and creative team to brainstorm and ideate social content based on the overall campaign strategy and marketing direction - from daily posts to larger campaign initiatives
- Write socially-savvy, on-brand, and authentic copy with an understanding of the voice of the community
- Create and schedule editorial calendar/daily content, working closely with the client and our Director and Senior Manager of the social media team
- Interact and engage with the fanbase to build the community and drive awareness around key initiatives including on-air programming and events
- Monitor and stay up to date on current events, pop culture, and trending topics
- Analyze and share campaign insights based on fan feedback and online trends to help optimize current initiatives as well as spark new ideas for content moving forward
- Work closely with the social creative producers to create rollout plans/production schedules
- Participate in weekly status calls as needed with the client to review content, insights, and upcoming programming
- Must be available to work during live events and premieres, including some nights and weekends
- Minimum 2 years of community management experience
- A passion and genuine interest in entertainment as well as creating space for multicultural voices and storytelling, and cultivating engaged communities online
- Clear understanding of all social media platforms - how to use them best, how to use them differently, how to optimize concepts for each platform, etc.
- Understanding of the nuances of social media copywriting when it comes fan engagement, captions, and overall tone - strong, creative, clever copywriting is a must
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects and fluctuating deadlines
- Excellent communication skills online and in person
DOE. Great benefits!
We are a collaborative community of artists, strategists and technologists who specialize in developing and executing creative, strategic campaigns that stand out in an over-saturated, complicated marketplace. Together with our clients, we convert casual viewers to loyal fans and brand advocates. BLT Communications, LLC is an equal opportunity employer with deep roots in entertainment since 1992.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online