Mid-Senior Digital Account Manager / Producer
BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
BLT Communications, LLC, a leading entertainment creative advertising agency located in the heart of Hollywood, is looking to hire a full-time Account Manager for one of their major entertainment industry clients, focused primarily on digital and social media campaigns. Candidate must have excellent organizational and communication skills and be detail oriented. Should be able to juggle multiple projects at once and work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Ideal candidate should be a collaborative and creative team player with an outgoing, can-do attitude and an eagerness to learn. Must be proactive. Familiarity with digital and social marketing campaigns for films/series is strongly desired. Proficiency on Mac, in G Suite, and Microsoft Office products required. Knowledge of Photoshop / Adobe products a plus. Previous industry experience (at an agency or entertainment studio) preferred. Overtime and occasional weekend availability is expected. Salary commensurate with experience.
• 3-5 years of client relationship management experience
• 2+ years of digital marketing experience
• Experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment
Responsibilities/requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Interfacing with high-level clients
• Negotiating and maintaining project scope, budget, and timeline in support of client requests
• Addressing client questions verbally and in writing, and discussing client feedback with internal stakeholders as needed
• Compiling clear and concise notes from calls & meetings
• Communicating creative direction to design teams consisting of creative directors, art directors, motion designers, editors, copywriters, and production artists
• Proofing/quality checking creative work against notes/direction, brand guidelines/templates, and asset specs
• Trafficking multiple projects among various internal teams simultaneously
• Tracking work for billing via internal company tools
• Discretion in handling secure project titles & information
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Ability to adapt quickly to various challenges, project requests, and shifting priorities
DOE. Great benefits!!
We are a collaborative community of artists, strategists and technologists who specialize in developing and executing creative, strategic campaigns that stand out in an over-saturated, complicated marketplace. Together with our clients, we convert casual viewers to loyal fans and brand advocates. BLT Communications, LLC is an equal opportunity employer with deep roots in entertainment since 1992.
Currently most BLT employees are working from home, but you must live in or around the LA area because we provide employees with BLT computer/equipment.
This is a remote position, but has the option for hybrid.
Please send a cover letter, resume and samples of your work. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online