BLT Communications, LLCHollywood, CA
Full Time Job
BLT Communications, LLC, a leading entertainment creative advertising agency, is currently looking to hire an Account Manager for their Broadway division. Candidate must be proactive, team-oriented and eager-to-learn. Creative thinking and team collaboration is a must.
The Account Manager for the Broadway team reports to the Account Director and is responsible for managing the production process of key art, newspaper ads, outdoor advertising, digital banner campaigns, websites, e-blasts, social creative, digital apps and misc print collateral from concept through finishing and final delivery. The Account Manager works with designers, developers, media agencies, 3rd party vendors, as well as the client to ensure smooth process flow and successful campaigns. The right candidate has applicable digital producing and account management experience in entertainment or theater, multi-tasks effortlessly, leads by example, and brings a positive attitude every day. He/she is always a mile ahead of everyone else on the project, predicting where issues could arise and course correcting before the problems ever come up.
The Account Manger drafts creative briefs, creates work orders, manages schedules & deadline, works with the clients, leads calls with partner agencies, collects assets, creates creative review links, problem solves and determines resource needs for every project he/she oversees with fellow Broadway colleagues. He/she works with the creative teams to ensure they have the information they need to deliver what the client is looking for, and to spec, and the Account Manager performs a quality check on all creative that leaves the shop prior to sending to the client and prior to final delivery.
- 1 - 2 years hands-on experience at a fast-paced agency- preferably working with both digital and print deliverables
- Strong communication skills
- Well organized
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Receptive to direction and constructive feedback
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office for MAC, Google Docs
- Understanding of digital landscape, print terminology, social media and entertainment
- Observational knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, HTML5 and Animate
- Experience working with 3rd party rich media vendors like DoubleClick, Pointroll and Sizmek preferred but not required.
- Flexibility to work late nights and weekends when required is a must
This is a Jr to mid-level position. Salary depends on experience. Great benefits!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online