Receptionist / EA
Blended Strategy GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Receptionist / EA
Blended Strategy Group Los Angeles, CA US
Receptionist & Executive Assistant
BSG is a marketing and branding agency looking to fill the role of Receptionist + Executive Assistant, BSG is seeking a candidate a positive attitude who is able to wear many hats. The ideal candidate must be able to handle heavy workflow in a growing business.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
General Overview of Role
Day to day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, greeting and directing all visitors, coordinating deliveries, maintaining overall office cleanliness/presentation, ordering and maintaining supplies for the office, managing employer's schedule, scheduling meetings/calls, coordinating travel logistics/expenses, and contributing to team efforts as needed. To be successful in this role, you should be outgoing, proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Ideal candidate should have skills in customer service, communication, organization, and office management.
• Candidate is expected to provide a friendly, welcoming greeting to all visitors, answer the phones, provide general office support and management with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
• Additionally, candidate is expected provide full administrative and personal support to BSG President, including travel, scheduling, and other support.
Essential Job Functions:
• Answer the main telephone line and transfer calls to the appropriate person
• Check any guests in and out of the office / notify internally when meetings arrive
• Manage all incoming/ outgoing FedEx, UPS, Messenger deliveries
• Maintain office inventory product tracker & storage
• Stock the fridge weekly and make sure the kitchen is tidy (daily)
• Order any supplies that the company is low on (i.e, paper for printers, toner, office supplies, paper towels, soft drinks, etc.)
• Respond to general inquiries and forwarding inquiries to the appropriate people (internally or for any clients)
• Handle all meeting/appointment scheduling and coordinate travel for BSG President
• Work closely with other assistants in the office to coordinate scheduling/calendars
Salary: Salary is based on experience
Benefits are applied to all full-time employees
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online