Utility/ Production Assistant
Bleacher ReportNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2023 1:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Utility/ Production Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Utility/ Production Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Utility/ Production Assistant, (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
• Bleacher Report is looking to hire a Utility Production Assistant to assist in our busy studio production environment. This temporary position will be assisting our production operations team at our Bleacher Report Studios in NYC.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Prepares the studio for live productions including the setting up/breaking down of technical gear as well as the set up and breakdown of set scenery and hardware.
• Assists technical crew on equipment testing, pre show equipment fax outs and general setup and breakdown of studio gear.
• Checks equipment for effective operation including microphones, lights, camera and other studio equipment before broadcasts to ensure functionality.
• Assists Production Operations team with the organization, purchasing and shipping of equipment
• Other support tasks and projects as assigned by the Production Operations team
• Collaborates with production members including studio, control room and engineering staff to provide support for optimized studio operation and workflow.
• Ensures studio spaces remain free of obstructions and works with staff members on equipment organization between shows and downtime.
• Ability to operates at basic level on Utility, Camera, Audio (A2), Lighting, as well as other positions in studio, a plus
• 1-3 years experience working in a live production environment
• Strong communicator with experience working in team oriented studio environments
• Shows proficiency and interest in the ability to operate technical studio gear
• Familiarity with studio production equipment preferred
• Can effectively multitask in fast moving live environment
• Demonstrated ability to work under limited supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and set/strike studio gear
• Available to work flexible hours
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $21,840.00 - $40,560.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.