Bleacher ReportNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Social Programming (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
The Social Programming Temp will be responsible for populating B/R's social feeds with the best news and content surrounding football. They will curate and program engaging content across all B/R's social platforms and will specialize in content curation and identification.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Create social posts about breaking news, viral moments in sports and sports culture
• Comfortably switch between Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and the B/R app
• Work closely with B/R Gridiron team on content ID and packaging
• Grow and interact with audiences on all of our platforms
• Cover sports events as they're happening (weekends/night)
• Deep knowledge of all sports, on and off the field
• Experience working in sports and/or social media
• 0-2 years of professional experience
• A keen awareness of Bleacher Report's voice. When breaking news happens, be expected to know how B/R reacts on multiple platforms
• Understanding of trends, memes, viral content and popular culture
• Bonus skills: Adobe Premiere, Facebook Creator Studio, ClipPro
• Ability to work nights and weekends
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $39,312.00 - $73,008.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
$39,312.00 - 73,008.00 per year