Social Programmer I, Bleacher Report
Bleacher ReportNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/14/2022 5:03:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Programmer I, Bleacher Report jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Programmer I, Bleacher Report postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
B/R Gaming is seeking a full-time social programmer who will lead real-time digital curation, discovery, and editing across our social handles and digital platforms. We're looking for someone with a with strong knowledge of gaming, social platforms, sports and culture to meet fan demands across our always-on content offerings.
• Lead day-to-day programming across all B/R Gaming and ELEAGUE social platforms and the B/R App by identifying, sourcing, evaluating, and posting relevant gaming and esports content
• Daily news monitoring to discover and curate evergreen content and UGC that aligns with B/R Gaming brand pillars
• Think creatively about original content opportunities to create more of what we curate
• Discover new and emerging external creators and implement ways to collaborate on video executions
• Execute basic photo and video editing on relevant social platforms
• Collaborate with the programming staff in new content idea generation and platform learnings
• Prep and edit video assets to be distributed across all of B/R Gaming's platforms
• 2+ years of professional social media, digital media or content curation experience
• Extensive knowledge of gaming culture and crossover opportunities into sports and athletes
• High level social media understanding and proficiency using Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, the B/R App, and other emerging social media platforms
• Possesses strong hook writing and communication skills
• Experience with digital analytics platforms
• Familiarity with video and photo editing
• Ability to work nights and weekends
• Awareness of Bleacher Report and B/R Gaming's voice and extensive knowledge of internet culture
• Previous experience in gaming or sports social media programming is preferred
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $51,100.00 - $94,900.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.