Project Assistant, Sports
Bleacher ReportAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2023 10:40:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Project Assistant, Sports jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Project Assistant, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Project Assistant, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Your New Role...
The CSSU Projects Team is part of the WBD Sports Production Services Team and supports CSSU Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, BR Gaming, WBD Sports/Bleacher Report's Digital Social Production and Sales on the production of all pre-produced content and marketing & sales creative elements.
The Projects Team is the glue for CSSU creative development and production - holding everyone accountable to the overarching project goal. The projects group leads teams by driving their focus where it's required in a fast-paced environment. They are the main point of contact for our internal and external partners and clients and are the people to go to when an update is needed on where a project is and where it needs to be. They will listen to the needs of partners, clients and the CSSU team and help drive improvements in how we work together. Finally, they will drive the project to completion and delivery on-time.
The Project Assistant role works with the Manager and Coordinators in support the production of all promotional material WBD Sports. This position is responsible for linear (on-air) campaign schedule planning, maintaining promo inventory and schedules, and supporting creative operations for marketing campaigns such as delivery of assets, QCing for accuracy, and pulling as-run reports.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Linear Campaign Planning
• Work closely with Manager and Project Coordinators to determine on-air promo needs for campaign schedules including asset types, versions, lengths, flighting, and restrictions for promo campaigns
• Enter all asset types and versions needed in our tracking system to generate house number for each deliverable
• Build detailed and accurate flights and restrictions needed for each deliverable
• Monitor flighting for accuracy and/or changes on a weekly basis
• Determine available promo inventory for log placement and distribute schedule to log editors
• Update and maintain cross promotional grids as snapshot of available inventory
• Work with marketing partners to determine hand placement of sports promos during live games and communicate placement needs via format report
• Review and QC scheduling logs for accurate placement of promos
• QC of promotional materials for accuracy
• Liaison and direct contact between BOC and CSSU regarding delivery and Liaison with Broadcast Operations (BOC) and Network Operations on any late deliveries or changes to previously delivered spots.
• Pull as-run reports for campaigns at the completion of flights
• Creative Project Support
• Execute final delivery for promo and graphics projects to linear and digital supply chains as well as marketing requests such as paid media placements
• Work with project lead on managing execution and QC digital graphic requests for a campaign
• Maintain Promotional Archives for projects
• Assist with resource scheduling needs
• Assist with brainstorm scheduling, meeting agendas, notes and recaps
• Assist with award entries and presentations
• Maintain multiple grids for project tracking
• Back up team as needed on projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organized
• Detail oriented
• Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and work with management/partners to prioritize
• Some sports knowledge
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment
• Flexibility to work unconventional hours and travel some
• Position in full-time and based in Atlanta.
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.