Bleacher ReportNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/19/2022 11:07:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Producer, Playmaker jobs in New York-NY
Search all Producer, Playmaker postings
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The producer will create branded video content on Bleacher Report, Bleacher Reports portfolio brands (i.e. House of Highlights, B/R Gridiron, and HighlightHER) and OTT and Linear opportunities. This role will have a strong emphasis on social and digital content creation (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook). The producer is responsible for telling the story from beginning to end in the Bleacher Report voice, leading the production process as the director and producer, and delivering on client expectations. They are required to work on multiple campaigns at once (average 3-4 at a time) through all stages of production (pre-production through publish).
On a typical day, the producer is meeting with integrated strategy and sales to provide creative updates or pitch new ideas, scripting, storyboarding, ideating mood boards for the look and feel of projects, going through casting options, pre-interviewing talent, putting together creative treatments and pre-pro materials, directing on set, and overseeing edits in post-production. They will work very closely with creative strategy, production management, post-production, integrated strategy, programming, brand marketing, analytics, and sales.
• Work across departments to keep projects on track and maintain communication (i.e. creative strategy, production management, post-production, integrated strategy, programming, brand marketing, analytics, and sales)
• Pitch and create content that balances B/R's brand voice and client KPI's
• Research, source talent, and script content for engaging social videos
• Build client-facing creative treatments and pre-pro materials
• Direct on set, and overseeing edits in post-production
• Evolve social content using insights and strategy from the analytics team
• Handle client feedback in a timely and professional manner
• 3-5 years of video production experience
• Proven ability to ideate and execute engaging branded and social content
• Deep understanding of social platforms, audience, and trends (TikTok, IG, YT, FB)
• Experience directing celebrity/athlete talent and leading a production crew
• Strong attention to detail and keen sense of visual storytelling
• Comfort managing client expectations, questions and feedback
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice and internet sports culture
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.