Content Packaging , Bleacher Report
Bleacher ReportNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Content Packaging (Editing), Bleacher Report (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
Who We Are…
When we say, ''the stuff dreams are made of,'' we're not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD's vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what's next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
Your New Role...
The Content Packaging Temp (Editing) is responsible for executing strategies around Bleacher Report's most premium content. They'll be tasked with editing clips for app and social, copywriting, sending push notifications and helping to maintain the content calendar. They will work with programming stakeholders to develop and distribute best-in-class content packages across Bleacher Report's app and social platforms, including TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. They must be a passionate sports fan, with experience in social content editing and creation a plus.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Editing content for TikTok, Instagram, YouTube and B/R App distribution
• Executing programming strategies for Bleacher Report's top content
• Assist in copy-writing workshops for social and app content
• Brainstorm new packaging initiatives to capitalize on vast content portfolio
• Tracking clip performance across platforms to assist analytics stakeholders
• Building and maintaining content strategy plans for cross-department stakeholders
• Passionate sports fan with prior experience in social content creation/editing
• Experience assisting in digital/social content strategies from ideation to execution
• Familiarity with YouTube, TikTok, Instagram editing and best strategies for sports content
• Proven experience meeting deadlines in fast-paced work environment
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice and extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Strong work ethic to ensure content meets Bleacher Report standards
• Copy-writing skills for social platforms a plus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $39,312.00 - $73,008.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$39,312.00 - 73,008.00 per year