Associate Production Manager, Sports
Bleacher ReportNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/16/2022 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Associate Production Manager, Sports jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Production Manager, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Associate Production Manager, Sports (Temporary)
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
Bleacher Report makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
The Associate Production Manager will play a critical role in executing effectively and efficiently social content produced by Bleacher Report and Turner Sports, in conjunction with Bleacher Report portfolio brands as well as league partners. This role will require experience in balancing creative excellency with budget solutions, and execution in all facets of the content production calendar.
• Coordinate with Production, Talent Services, Project Management and Video Technical Operations Talent Services to manage streaming shows including distributing production and technical information to all parties for each broadcast.
• Collaborate with Production leads, Sr. Production Manager and Video Technical Operations on production models and strategies
• Assist Production leads in collaborating with departments across Turner Sports and Bleacher Report as it relates to each assigned production. Work with Legal, QC, Talent Services, Integrated Strategy, BR Design, WM Studios and others to ensure efficient productions.
• Build and maintain production plans, including budgets, schedules and structures for all aspects of production, beginning in content development. Continuously search for efficiencies and opportunities to streamline production.
• Partner with the Sr PM, Technical Operations team, and Finance to build out and maintain our invoice tracking documents
• Create, track, and reconcile production budgets for assigned projects while looking for efficiencies and opportunities
• Drive content development and strategy by building and distributing an overall production plan for assigned projects.
• Manage payment for above-the-line freelancers for social productions including expenses and per diem
• 2-5 Years Experience in live production environment
• Basic knowledge of control room roles and workflows
• Great attention to detail and creative mindset
• Strong communication skills -- calls, email, Slack
• Strong understanding of sports culture
• Ability to work in high pressure, fast-paced production environment with quick turnarounds
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.