Associate Manager, Hero Content Packaging
Bleacher ReportNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: New York, New York, United States of America
The Associate Manager, Hero Content Packaging is responsible for creating and execute packaging strategies around B/R's top content. They'll collaborate with design, marketing, production and programming stakeholders to develop thumbnails, copy and edits with the goal of optimizing content reach. They'll use analytic learnings and previous content experiences to find new and engaging ways to connect B/R's content to sports fans.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Create and manage Bleacher Report's packaging strategies around premium content
• Make packaging decisions across thumbnail design, edits and copy for 'Hero' content
• Experiment with new packaging techniques across app, social and web
• Utilize analytic platforms to track KPIs and optimize content recommendations
• Coordinate with programming, design, production, marketing and analytics stakeholders
• Organize and maintain programming calendar for premium content
• Passionate sports fan with 3-5 years of experience in digital media and content strategy
• Proven experience packaging content across multiple social platforms
• Expansive copy-writing skills with social experience preferred
• Extensive knowledge of latest sports culture trends and how to leverage in digital media
• Experience editing for social platforms like YouTube, Instagram and TikTok
• Deep understanding of how to use analytics to impact content decision-making
• Experience driving content strategies across multiple platforms from beginning to end
• Experience leading small teams and/or projects and briefing stakeholders
• Results oriented, self-motivated
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice and extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles that will be performed in New York City. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Warner Bros. Discovery's total compensation package for employees. Pay Range: $113,890.00 - $211,510.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.